Tuesday, June 30, 2009

new feedback, new blog

its official, I'm now moved to WordPress for regular jewelry studio updates and feedback from my custom jewelry design clients!


check out new feedback from two clients I've just posted at www.heather-reilly.com/sdmetalsmith plus pictures of Glenn's cool organic pendant and Miranda's seven diamond wedding ring/


and if you haven't seen the first video of my LifeChain jewelry project, that posted over there, as well as here-- but the rest of the series will only go up on the newWordPress version of this blog from now on.

2 comments:

  1. As I look down at my hand while doing ordinary things we all do every day, I see a piece of joy. This joy is my custom ring. It is flawless, flashy, and unique. The ring I imagined in my head but finer. THANKS HEATHER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather made our wedding ring, then my wife's 30th birthday ring and she adores each of them. Our 5 year anniversary was no different, and I was so excited for my wife but didn't want to ruin our dinner and spoil the anticipation. We were early enough to the restaurant with few patrons around, but it starting filling up quick. Not wanting the extra attention of a full restaurant, I couldn't help myself.
    BIG MISTAKE!!!! She was so enchanted with her new ring I didn't even recognize my wife.... she was a little girl dreaming of beautiful rings someday and here it was! Sounds cheezy but it was true... we are not ostentatious in any sense of the word but she couldn't stop herself all through the night from checking out her new ring in more poses than I could imagine a hand capable of!
    And yes, it was embarrassing for us second hand / retro fiends, but if you're gonna go big, go heather.
    Thanks Heather for the tripleLindy on my wife's hands! I will send some photos soon and I hope your move went smoothly.
    Love Jason and Kimball and now Wilson!

    ReplyDelete